Service Agreement Terms
The following excerpts from the Suite369 Service Agreement cover all brand, web and graphic design projects:
Includes and Deliverables
Your Service Agreement covers services and deliverables outlined and selected in the Project Details section of your agreement. Additional charges may occur for items not listed. In most cases, bonus items are delivered after final payment. Any bonus items offered may be substituted to accelerate delivery timelines, and/or rescinded due to late or non-payment.
Site Maintenance – Post-Project
Maintenance includes structure updates (WordPress core, themes, plugins and security) and minor content (text and/or images) changes that can be done under 2 hours per month. Unused maintenance hours do not roll over.
- Preferred project communication is via designated project management system or email.
- Revisions/confirmations/change orders are only accepted electronically from contact person identified during consultation or discovery.
- Current clients with active projects do not require appointments for phone meetings.
Content and Revisions
- Client is responsible for providing content (text and required images) in its complete and final form, along with login information for any accounts required to complete the project.
- Proofreading and copywriting services are not included. Formats for submitting content will be communicated during and/or immediately after discovery.
- Changes to the scope of your project may result in a change in time to complete and/or final costs.
- Requests to add items to a work order will be filled after completion of the original work order.
- Revision requests are considered and assessed on a case by case basis.
- Care is taken during discovery to ensure your needs are understood and to reduce the need and/or number of revisions. At least one review cycle per phase is included in quoted rate.
- Revisions due to changes made after approval may be billed at a rate of $150 per hour.
- Content from existing sites will be copied from existing site into content collection area by the Client, unless White Glove Service has been purchased.
- If account access is modified/not available at any time during the project, project may be delayed or cancelled, following payment terms below.
Scheduling and Completion Dates
- Projects are added to the queue on a first paid, first served basis. A minimum of 30 business days for web projects (larger web projects should allow 60-90 business days) prior to your desired launch date is recommended.
- Our schedule is maintained in a manner that provides quality service and attention to each client.
- It is imperative that we both give your project priority during your allotted time.
- Timelines are a guide as to how your project should progress. At times, items may be re-ordered for efficiency but every effort is made to adhere to the schedule.
Payment is required prior to the start of your project as outlined in your project quote OR according to a Payment Schedule.
Accepted forms of payment are via Credit Card or Debit Card, which are processed via PayPal or Stripe. Payments via Stripe take 2 business days (minimum) to clear, and the project timeline may be affected by this.
Client is responsible for ensuring that payments are made on or before the due date.
Payments are due on the date outlined in your Payment Schedule. If an invoice remains unpaid after 3 days past the payment due date, project work stops. On the tenth day an invoice is past due, a fee of $250 may be assessed and must be paid and cleared prior to work commencing. On the eleventh day that an invoice is past due, the project is considered inactive and follows the terms of Inactive/Abandoned Projects.
Project Cancellation and Refunds
Refunds do not include any non-refundable deposits, late fees, or rush fees paid prior to refund request.
In the event a project is canceled in its entirety after payment has been made, a refund may be issued, calculated as follows: Current Total Amount Paid – Deposit – (.5*hoursWorked*hourlyRate). The current Hourly Rate is $150/hour
In the event that the Calculated Refund results in monies owed to Suite369, Suite369 reserves the right to bill Client for Calculated Amount, using the calculation above.
By signing this Service Agreement, you consent to the above refund calculation.
PayPal claims, disputes, and credit card charge backs void all refunds, including those that are pending or upcoming.
Refunds are not given under any circumstance once websites are transferred to client servers.
Accounts and Passwords
It is expected that account information, passwords, and/or access required to complete services will be supplied in a timely fashion.
If password is changed and/or account access is revoked at any time that your project is under Suite369 care, it may result in a delay in delivery time. If updated account info and/or passwords are not supplied within 10 days, the project is considered abandoned by Client.
Laws Affecting Electronic Commerce
From time to time governments enact laws and levy taxes and tariffs affecting Internet electronic commerce. The client agrees that the client is solely responsible for complying with such laws, taxes, and tariffs, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Suite369 and its subcontractors from any claim, suit, penalty, tax, or tariff arising from the client’s exercise of Internet electronic commerce.
Invalidity or unenforceability of one or more provisions of this Agreement shall not affect any other provision of this Agreement. If possible, any unenforceable provision within this Agreement will be modified to reflect the parties’ original intention.
Last Updated: January 1, 2019